This is not a scientific statement on my part, but an experiment indicating how rh negative people see themselves and the world around us. If you are rh negative, please comment below the post stating how many of those 20 traits you identify with, which ones you don’t and which if any you would have added if you were me.
Thank you very much in advance!
Here are 20:
1) Rh negatives can seem restless to others.
2) Rh negative people sense easily when someone is lying to us.
3) Many rh negatives have red hair or a reddish shimmer.
4) A high percentage of rh negative people is green eyed.
5) Rh negative people pick up on energies from others easily.
6) Because of that, we can feel very uneasy in crowds.
7) Rh negative people are more sensitive in general.
8) Rh negative people tend to worry about things most people do not worry about.
9) Many rh negatives have a high forehead. (not a personality one, just a trait)
10) Many rh negative people have big eyes.
(same, so let’s continue …)
11) Many rh negatives have a large cranium.
12) Many rh negatives have a widow’s peak.
13) Many rh negatives have freckles.
14) When rh negatives are happy, you feel their energy very clearly and nothing is in the way.
15) When rh negatives are not happy, none of any positive energy can be felt.
16) Rh negative men tend to be very relaxed with the opposite sex.
17) Rh negative women can be quite aggressive sexually. (I know … perfect match)
18) Rh negative children often feel uneasy in school and are not good at following orders blindly.
19) Rh negative children tend to be very passionate with whatever they have true interests in …
20) … and have a hard time showing any interest if they have none.
How many of those traits apply to you?